Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's day 2 in Penang, yesterday was a terrible night for me. I didn't slept well at all because the mattress was so hard that i felt like sleeping on the floor and so was the pillow. Now my whole body is aching so badly because of the mattress. I still have to sleep on that mattress for 2 more days before i travel to my grandparents place at another side of malaysia called Taipeng/ Bukit Merah. It's sort of like a kampong side place where there's just one small road in the middle and the sides are all houses make of ... metal ? alluminium? wood? lol i don't know what it is but all i know that the houses are not made of bricks. So i'll be staying at my grandparents place for prolly about 1 night before heading back to Penang and check into a hotel because my cousin and baby will be joining us during our 4th day in malaysia. That should be it for this post, gonna go have my breakfast before going out shopping. Bye

No comments: