Friday, June 3, 2011

Teehee check out that cute guinea pig! It's currently day 4 in malaysia and i'm at my grandmother's place which is at another side of malaysia. Dad, justin and baby will be joining us tonight and i suppose that they're on their way here already. My dad is driving to msia all the way from singapore to visit my grandparents. I love the long 9 hour drive from singapore to malaysia as i enjoy sleeping in transports hehe weird right. I realize i haven't been taking a lot of photos in the past few days here in msia. Nothing looks new to me anymore therefore i didn't take much. Or maybe you can say i'm just plain lazy hahaha, maybe when baby and justin arrives i will take more photos cause we'll be going to mroe interesting places. I seriously dread staying at my grandparents place T_T sigh.

No comments: