Thursday, June 9, 2011



I'm back from Penang. Being away for 8days sounds pretty long, but i doesn't really feels that long, wait actually it's kinda long. People ask me how was my trip to malaysia, did i had fun? I can't really answer that question becze i can't say it's fun and i can't say that it's not, so maybe neutral? What i can comfirm is that the shopping there SUCKS and whatever we're eating there is GOOD but FATTENING. Yeah, i've gain almost 2kg i guess, can't even stand the sight of my own stomach.

After being away for 8days without my girls, we finally met up today! The girls came over to my place today for a movie marathon. We ordered pizza for lunch and it was really nice i swear, good recomendation from Jeslyn. Prolly around evening we went down for a swim, fooled around, made tons of noises and played a few silly games which i actually like hahaha. Swam for an hour plus and went up to wash up. Stayed in my room and talked for a while before the girls head home. It was really a great day spending time, hanging with the girls like that. I would definately hope to have more days like this with them and forget about our studies. It's a pity that Meiqi couldn't make it today cze with her it would be much crazier cze she's a crazy girl! That's all for now, if i'm not lazy i will probably post some photos from my msia trip. Goodbye

No comments: