Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WOAH FINALLY MY BLOGGER IS WORKING. For the past few days i've been fustrating about the fact that my blog's gonna be at its wits end because i can't log into my dashboard! They told me i had to verify my email so i wanted to do it but then i forgotten my pw to the email i used for blogger. Therefore i tried to reset my pw but then stupid hotmail claimed that my login id was incorrect when it was obviously correct! Okay since everything is resolved out of no reason i can finally blog again. And fyi i'm currently at malaysia right now, i'll be here for 8 days till next wednesday. I'm staying at my aunt's place so thats why i have excess to the internet hehehe awesome right. Gotta run now, wanna go get my nails done which is always a must to do when i'm oversea. So yeah goodbye!

No comments: