Monday, November 29, 2010






















So.. yesterday i brought my brother to the science centre to let him explore/play/learn, whatever it is lah haha. Just me and my bro, one to one bonding session. I've been there so many times that i've totally lost interest hahaha, was kinda of bored lah but my bro was having hell load of fun. Kept on running around,looking at everything,touching everything. Luckily he wasn't very playful,i could still control him. When we reached there, this woman at the enterance told me that there would be a fire performance at the auditorium so i was like " oh that would be interesting" my bro would love it to. But .. i heard her wrong -.- i was a choir performance and i heard it as fire. So i just stayed there and watch lah, like go in already then walk out like paiseh. And i did i right choice to not go out cause the choir perfomance was fucking awesome. The singers were like all younger than 10 years old and they sang like angels, even better than the choir i was in during primary. I almost teared, i'm not lying. I felt so touched,they're all so young and they sang so well, even my brother was amazed. He sat still through out the whole performance watching them sing. After science centre, we went to meet baby and his friends for dinner and my bro made him a joke to everyone by being playful/retarded/idiotic/funny. I was like a freaking mother looking after him.

No comments: