Thursday, December 2, 2010





i totally love this leopard outer so much that i can wear it every single day. this is the best $30 i've ever spent throughout this whole year,yes i'm serious! well i can match this with any outfit and that's awesome. okay enough with the clothe hahaa. anyway i'm frigging dying or boredness ! i've stay at home for 3 full days, the worst 3 days in my life. i've got no one to go out with cause my friends are all busy or either out of the country and my boyfriend is working everyday. this really made me kinda regret quitting my job,if i didn't quit at least i still have something to do right although i'll be complaining from top to toe about how fucked up my job is. well oh well, i've made my decision and i can't do anything about it. At least today much more better than the last three horrible days. Met up with huisiang and chung han for brunch, like finally got out the house. And now i'm gonna go prepare for a movie with my family, we're gonna watch skyline. My sis kept saying that it's nice, i hope it is. Alright toodles!

No comments: