Thursday, October 7, 2010


My N levels have officially ended today,i'm suppose to be happy but instead i feel ... ahh i don't know, i don't even know how i feel. I'm still all fucked up. I think because i'm worrying about my results, afraid that i'll fail again. Math P1 and Geography paper is really difficult, really really difficult. Well i dare to say that i put in a lot of effort in studying, i know that i know everything that i need to learn. But end up the paper came out so different. Math paper really demoralised me alot, i was affected so badly. Almost felt like giving up at that time , it's like i put in so much effort but i can't even do the questions. I was shivering and perspiring all the way during the paper. Okay i think i should just stop stressing over this for the moment and just chill for the holidays. What's done already done, have to just wait for the results. Ahhhh i'm so sleepy now, i can't figure what i want to say anymore. I think my phrasing for this post is a little weird, is it?

No comments: