Sunday, October 3, 2010

Relationships are just so fucked up. One minute he's there for you and another minute he's not. When i need him the most,to encourage me, to talk to me, to joke around, to help relieve stress from all the exams and studying. He's just not here for me but out there with his friends. What's worst is that he doesn't even encourage me in my studies but look down on me. I hate that you have to go to work, cze everything is so different now. But I know that I can't stop you cze it's what you're suppose to do and I try to understand when you're tired. But why can't you understand me at all. Why can't you understand when is the time that I need you most ? Just one minute or maybe 5, is it that difficult.
You should be the one who understands me the most. Sigh I really don't know what to do.

No comments: