Sunday, October 10, 2010







Yay i've gotten my SHINee Hello repackage album yesterday ! I just bought it cause i want the album and i've never bought any SHINee album before so yeah just buy to keep it, not gonna use it at all. huhuhu it's not a waste of money okay,totally worth it cze it comes with a free poster. Okay anyway, few days ago i've got this like pain at my gastric. Whenever i swallow food or drink water my gastric would hurt badly causing me not to be able to have a proper meal for a weak. So on saturday, i went to the poly clinic to see a doctor about the problem. At first i thought i have cancer or like some tumour growing inside. I went into the doctor's room the first thing the doc ask me was " does any of your family members have cancer" wah scare the hell out of me ! But luckily it was nothing related to cancer phew. The problem was that i have this thing called gastritis which means that my gastic is infected because of the infection my gastric isn't able to produce any acid to help breakdown my food, means i lack of acid in my body. Yeah that's all , i just have to take medicine. And today, i can eat regularly already but still having a little pain, so i have to swallow my food slowly. Although i didn't not have any propely food for a week, i did not show any sign of slimming down,wtf la seriously. Never eat also cannot slim down , excercise also cannot slim down. So what the fuck does my body want to break down my freaking fats , liposuction is it? Actually i don't mind liposuction , hahah just give me $$$ and that's all kekeke. Okay this post is getting too draggy, shall go bath and watch some show not. Annyeong ^^

No comments: