Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Down with 2 papers for my n levels, chinese and social studies. Sigh, i think i screwed up both of my papers especially my ss. Although i manage to finish my seq but not my sbq ,urgh sbq is so screwed up already. I totally couldn't finish the last question not even (1d) is written on my actually. Actually i didn't really complete my 3rd question either, i had to scribble throughout writting all nonsence. My time management is so terrible,i can never finish sbq on time it's always the last question. Well, i think i will be able to pass my social studies but maybe probably a just pass which i don't want. No use fussing about it now anyway,got to work really hard for my geog and other papers already. English paper tomorrow, i better not screw up again.

No comments: