Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I seriously can't stand it anymore, my brother is a total asshole. His words makes him seem like he has no education at all, make him look like he has no parents or adults to teach him the right things. You know he actually take my mother as the maid of the house, he always says this " cleaning is for mummy, mummy must clean everything. I cannot do anything one , i am not the maid mummy is the maid" No matter how many times i've told him that what he said was not right, he wouldn't listen. The worst thing is my mother don't even do anything about it, she just let my brother say all this stupid thing about her. He never cleans up anything that he made a mess in, no one in the family have ever asked him to. I'm the only one who will open my mouth and make him clean up his mess by forcing him. Ending up, he hates me for making him do it. He dislikes me for the fact that i always make him do the right things and stop him from his mistakes. But he will never ever listen to me, this makes me very pissed off. I seriously don't know what my parents are doing. They won't let me punish him or scold him for his wrong doing and i end up getting scolding when i actually punish him and scold him. They always claim that i don't know how to teach my brother in the right way,they always say that i'm impatient with me. Wth,how the hell can i be patient with him when he has already build up this kind of character? My parents just do anything to go his way as long as he gets out of their way, this is the main cause why my brother is so spoilt. Whenever my brother do something wrong and my father notices it , he blames everything on my mother that she don't know how to educate him and such. And my mother just takes in everything he said and don't really care about the situation. yes they might punish him sometimes but then everything goes back exactly to square one.
Just now , i bought macdonals for my brother as he wanted to have it. After finishing his meal,he just walked away expecting someone to clean his food for him,as usual. When i saw the mess i shouted for him and forced him to clean up every single little thing on the table that he has left. Yes, he did but very reluctantly. He gave a fucked up attitude while cleaning but i didn't care. I told him that he has to clean up his food everytime he finishes it and he told me " NO! can you stop saying me as mummy, i am not mummy okay i don't clean up things. only mummy will clean up my things" of course i was pissed off, i told him many many times that what he said was wrong and he got mad at me. Then he complained to my mother and my mother didn't even bother about it,wth. So next he called my father to complain about me asking him to clean up his food, asking my father to come home to punish me. My father is suppose to scold him ! OMG HE IS SUPPOSE TO FUCKING SCOLD HIM AND HE FUCKING DIDN'T. Yea but obviously i knew that my father wont scold me when he comes back cause im not even in the wrong.
I have soooo much more to say, its way too much already.I can't simply write out everything if not you all will take 1hour to finish reading. All i can say now is that I am really pissed off with both my parents and my brother. I seriously hope that my parents would do something about it or give me the chance to actually teach my brother. Well , just to let you people know i'm quite strict with my brother and my way of teaching is by punishment and a little of hitting. I WANT TO MAKE MY BROTHER AFRAID OF ME! HE IS CLIMBING OVER MY HEAD AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. I'M FUCKING 12 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM AND HE'S ACTING LIKE IM 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM. _l_

No comments: