Monday, September 6, 2010

Annyeong people. Just a short post here, have not been blogging lately because of examination coming up. Have been studying quite hard for my ss although people say I quite relax ah. Well it's the only way to calm myself down and not be too stress. If I'm all panicky and stress I will tend to forget everything I memorize so it's better for me to keep calm. Well I know what's best for myself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . Hope I'll do well for my ss I've put in a lot of effort trying to memorize. Ok enough I need to get on with revising already. Shall update soon love you all. Oh oh anw I've gotten the tickets for the kpop night concert and it's the standing pit. Gone through quite a lot to get it, thanks Daphne too! She did the most luv luv her ^^ I'm so excited yooooo~ ok now seriously need to get on with studying. Byeeeeee annyeong saranghaeyo 은유

No comments: