Friday, August 13, 2010


Tomorrow 14 August 2010, will be ang cheng yong's and fiona ong's 2nd year anniversary. Since last month i've been waiting for the day to arrive i've planned everything perfectly in my head and hopefully everything goes well just like the image i have in my head. Today i bought a bicycle for baby as his present and suprise him by bringing it to him. Although it took loads of trouble trying to get the bicycle to his house it was worth it because he's satisfied. Actually i wanted to get him a hamster which was also planned a month ago, i saved and saved but in the end i tried to test him if he wants a hamster by lying to him that my friend is giving away a hamster and his answer was no. Pissed of at that moment,at the very last min he told me he didn't want to look after one and is afraid that he'd kill the hamster. So i have to think fast and decided to get him a bicycle. Now i'm aniticpating for tomorrw, i'm so excited to know what will he be giving me. I hope it will be something i'll really like hahahahah. SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW,HI BABY I KNOW YOU WILL BE READING THIS ! I'M EXCITED !!!!!!!!

No comments: