Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Currently lying on my bed trying to memorize my ss because it's the Prelims tomorrow. In one more month I'll be taking my n levels once again. And I feel that I'm not working hard enough. I'm trying to change my habit of last
min studying but I still can't change it. I'm so used to it already and I really really hate it. An example is like now,tomorrow is my prelims and I'm just studying like 3 days before sigh and now the consequence as usual is that I can get everything in my mind on such short period. How the hell am I suppose to change this stupid bad habit of mine. Well I guess the only way is to start having a daily routine of studying since n levels is a month away. I believe I can do it, I cannot retain again and dissapoint everyone. Okay off to study now !

No comments: