Monday, August 9, 2010










Baby and I went to Marina today and planned to watch the fireworks. We did saw the fireworks but not clearly as we're inside a restuarant having our dessert. Stupid me, i thought that the fireworks only starts at 9plus so told baby to go have dinner first so after our dinner we still had time and it was only 7.30 so i thought that since we had so much time left , i decided that we go to MOF to have our dessert. So while eating suddenly the fireworks came and i was like _____ speechless. So in the end we just went out of the restaurant (luckily it's by the corner) so we can view the fireworks. Not surprisingly the fireworks was beautiful as usual but my stupid camera is so lousy that i cant' capture nice photos of it. I hate my camera,i'm jealous when people have nice cameras like dslr :( my camera sucks ttm it's always so blurrish even after i focus it. In the end we just went to the IR for a walk and we got lost eventually. Goodnight

No comments: