Friday, August 13, 2010

I wish that i can go back to the past when you and me can relate and talk about everything. Where we spend so much time together and always crack stupid jokes. I miss those times when we were so close almost like sisters. But things have changed now, we're no longer as close anymore. We hardly get the chance to see each other anymore,one day i see you and another day i don't. I feel that we don't keep in contact anymore. I don't feel that i'm important to you. I feel left out,yes i do. It's not your fault and not mine but i can't find where the problem lies. Maybe i do maybe i don't. I have so much running through my mind,reasons why we're in this state right now. I'm not happy not at all, when i need your listening ears and your help, i hardly get to speak to you so i can't . I can't find anyone to relate to, someone who's just like you. I miss you

No comments: