Saturday, July 31, 2010


Today i had the worst cramps ever,seriously worst ever. I was going to meet baby at clementi today and otw there my cramps came. It was a minor one at first so i thought that after buying menstral pills and eat them i'll be fine. But slowly the pain become worst and when i reached interchange non of the shops there sells menstral pill. So i wanted to go to 7eleven to buy,but otw there the pain become even worst and i told baby that i wanted to go home. Just nice the bus i took was the bus home. I was like moaning in pain all the way home,the pain became even worst in the bus and i started feeling giddy. I start to sweat but was feeling cold at the same time. Reached my stop alight and my leg was like jelly,walked a few steps and my vision become really blur and i felt like i was about to faint,so i quickly sat down on the ground in case i really do faint. My pain become even worser but i had to stand up and quickly go home. Bare with the paint and quickly crossed the road,but after crossing the road i couldn't take it anymore and i was really giddy i lay down on the steps. People who walk passed me was like is she okay is she okay. Obviously i'm not,if i was i wouldn't be lying down on the steps right. Baby had to shouldered me home. When i reach home the pain was already unbearable,my face was as white was paper and i started shivering and sweating even more. I felt super duper cold at the same time,asked baby to run down to buy the pills for me. Suddenly i had to shit so went to the toilet,oh my god that period of time was the worst worst worst worst worst pain ever, i couldn't even stand up,my sweat was dripping like i just washed my face and my body was freezing cold. Stay in the toilet for almost half an hour and mummy thought i fainted. After shitting,i went the room lay down and covered myself with blanket. At that time my body was cold like a dead person,mummy touched my forehead and she's like "omg why are you so freezing cold". Baby bought my pills,ate it and the fell asleep but the pain was still there. Slept for 3 hours and the pain subsided. This is a really terrible,i was on the verge of going to the hospital,couldn't even walk. I'm not exaggerating,i hope this doesn't happen to me anymore. It's worst that the last time i had my worst cramp but now this cramp has taken over the previous worst cramp. Okay enough saying,in case people gets grossed out.

No comments: