Sunday, August 1, 2010


After yesterday's cramp i didn't really dare to take cold drinks esp gassy ones in case i get the cramps again. But fortunately today my cramps didn't come because this morning i forget to tell daddy i couldn't take cold drinks or tea and he bought me my favourite ice tea (tae ping) so had no choice but to drink it cze no one likes it. Hahahaha and i just drank a cup of ice milo omg yay i'm so happy. Today's a boring sunday,mummy dissapointed me as well. I only went out for breakfast then to my grandma's place and then went home. As we're going home i asked mummy where will we be going tonight as daddy will be out. She told me she wanna go out shopping,woah totally made me excited and happy because it's been rather a long time since i went out with my mum. Was really anticipating for the night to come so i went to sleep to let time pass quickly. and wtf lah,while i'm asleep my mother went out with my bro to bugis (it's where i wanted to go) and when i woke up she just reached home. i was totally dissapointed la,i thought i could spend time with my mother and go shopping with her then go eat my korean rice cake which i was really craving for. and she actually went with my bro without me. sigh,i really felt like slapping her a face at that time,she's such a bad ass made me so excited then made me totally dissapointed. sigh so here goes my sunday,totally wasted and dissapointed.

No comments: