Thursday, July 29, 2010





I've got so many SHINee photos to share so many awesome photos of them. just by looking at the photos i'm gonna die! " They're so handsome ! I'm gonna die! " Hahahahah i just cheered up by browsing through their photos,was really pissed off just now. Firstly,the weather's so hot that it's making me a little grumpy. Was feeling really really tired and the thought of me going to having tuition makes me even more tired. Reached home and i saw the whole living room covered with huge plastic and newspapers and two strangers. Means my house is under some painting process cause of my cracked ceiling. The smell of the paint was so fucking strong it made me had a headache,then my mother suddenly took out all of my clothes from my cupboard and asked me to pack my cupboard and take away those that i didn't want. The packing took me a whole one hour. Those two made me even more grumpier already,then my tutor had to rub into my bad mood. I told him that i couldn't have tuition today cze of the painting going on in my house. So i just asked if i can change it to tomorrow instead,then he said that he was busy so ok nevermind. then he told me if i can make it on sunday morning so obviously i can't cze i have to go for breakfast with my family so i told him in the afternoon instead. he told me he needs to go out and said that he try to have it tomorrow. but i'm only free after 6 so he became really rude and said " tml i want to swim one day one.den u gimme all this problems". what a rude asshole,hello you're earning my family's money and you tell me all this bullshit. Like it's my fault that my house in under some construction and i can't have tuition? i asked nicely to have it tomorrow but you insisted that you're not free. If you can make it why not just say have it next week then,why make a big fuss out of it and make it my fault. You wanna earn your damn money right go get a job outside la. I really wish i could just get you out and get anoother tutor but it's too late already. I'll just tolerate your attitude then. You're not even serious in teaching me you lazy ass. Just go and die la,made me so effing pissed off. You should learn more from your gf she is soo much better than you,she teaches so much better than you okay. Don't even know why did she even recomend you.

No comments: