Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I seriously shouldn't have watched the blood pledge last saturday. I couldn't really sleep for the past 3 days because of that. I keep thinking about the face i accidentally saw,yea accidentally because i'm suppose to cover my eyes whenever i know that the ghost is coming out anytime. and at one part it was totally unexpected and i saw it. omg screw this man,even those i just like saw it for half a second i still can remember that damn face so clearly. I don't even remember what made me actually agree in watching the movie in the first place. I hate horror movies,okay i don't hate it that much. It's more like i'm afraid of horror movies because i don't like getting scared. The feeling is just like getting ready to jump off a building,i think. Plus peihui still told me ghost stories yesterday at school causing me to think more. Argh i swear i'm not gonna watch another horror movie until next year. Once a year might be just okay,but not anymore this year! Please tolong la let me sleep tonight hao bu hao,pity me la please.

No comments: