Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today's not a very good day because i'm facing PMS. Pissed off by almost every single thing that i see, feel or touches me. Told baby not to piss me off when i met him and who know an hour later, he did unnecessary stuff that pissed me off. However, i still managed to watch The Apple Of My Eye today with baby and i must say that it's a pretty good movie. Unlike any other movies, the ending of this movie isn't really a happy fairy tale ending but it's pretty sad that almost got my tears rolling down but i had to hold it back because i'm having my eye make up on. After the movie, head to scape for flea where i did my nails there which i totally love because it's pretty and cheap! Oh ... the strap of my bag broke while walking to the flea so therefore i had to buy another one,tsk. Dined at fish and co for dinner as baby has been craving for it for weeks. After dinner, i went job hunting at far east which was kind of unsuccessful, guess i won't be going back to to hunt for jobs anymore, almost every shop is not hiring! That's probably the end of my not-so-great day, now that i'm home, i'm feeling really sleepy. So goodnight lovelys, xoxo.

No comments: