Friday, September 16, 2011



For one moment, okay to be honest a month ... i totally forgotten that i owned a blog. This is the consequence of neglecting my blog too much. Infact i can't be fully blamed for this though, because i'm currently having my prelims and i actually forbidded myself to turn on my laptop so that i'll be able to concentrate more on my studies, which actually works! It's actually more productive for me study without my laptop. I stayed home for the entire of last week to study which was my one week break from school too. I spend close to 8 hours studying everyday. So for the entire week i didn't turned on my laptop and only used my phone, which was a super big distraction. I realized that i can live without my laptop but NOT MY PHONE. Yup so anyways, since baby is in the army, i hardly get to meet him and my friends are also staying home to mug why not i do it too. I'm now down to the last 2 papers for prelims which is math paper 2 and MCQ for my science. Well, i guess i won't be studying much for maths cause i'm kinda not ready yet and i'll fail anyways. Prelims results definitely gonna be bad this time, but i'm sooo gonna study hard after the end of my prelims. stay back after school to find teacher and clear my doubts and extra studying. NO LAPTOP! I'm promising myself that i have to do it. Just 2 more months and i'm done with my secondary school life. 6 YEARS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL IS HELL OKAY, TRUST ME. But with all the great friends i've made, they made school worth it. Ending my post here, don't know when i'll be back again. I bet no one reads my blog anymore cause it's so dead. Okay bye!

No comments: