Friday, August 12, 2011

Grandpa though i'm not really close to you because we're living in different parts of the world and i only see you once a year, you'll always be my dearest grandfather. Now that your sufferings have ended, you'll be safe with the angels. R.I.P Grandpa, you will always live in my heart. xoxo

I'll be leaving for malaysia to attend my grandfather's funeral, it's gonna be a though journey and experience because no one has even left me in my life. It's really torturing to know that someone whom you love dearly has left you. But on another hand, i should feel glad as my grandfather will not have to suffer from his illness anymore and he has lived his life to the fullest till 82years old, gone with no regrets. So, i'll be missing school for a few days next week. Will be baack prolly around Wednesday.

No comments: