Monday, May 2, 2011

















It's another public holiday again today, and there will be another one next week how awesome. Three consequtive weeks with public holidays. Although i don't have to attend school today, i had to attend tuition class at 10 in the morning, what a dread huh i know. After tuition, baby came to fetch me and we went to bukit timah to have teow chew porridge for brunch. It was pretty expensive and not really up to expectation. Baby told me how nice and cheap it was but end up, dissapointment. We headed back to my house after that and rest for a while, i thought my brother his spelling. Went for a swim at 3ish and came up at 5, the weather was great but just lack of sunlight. Baby and I played monopoly deal after dinner, and he just went home. That's pretty much everything that happened today, gonna watch gossip girl now! Bye

No comments: