Saturday, April 30, 2011





















After don't know how many months after Oakham Market open their retail shop, baby and I finally visited Oakham Market! Well it was pretty difficult for us to locate the place under the scorching sun but we still manage to find it! So i manage to buy 2 tops there and i wasn't satisfied, couldn't buy more cze i didn't bring much money along with me. After oakham market, we went to town to shop around and have dinner. Hongkong cafe for dinner as i was craving for their Milk tea with grass jelly, fucking love drinking tea and eating grass jelly so it's like the perfect combination of drinks for me! That's pretty much how i spent my saturday last week. I'm so going back to Oakham Market to shop after mid year, need to study and save money to buy more! Time for gossip girl now, ciao!

No comments: