Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm really late on this post, as usual. My birthday was like 2 weeks ago, i guess i'm getting bored of blogging huh. Okay so on that very day of my birthday, i woke up pretty early to meet baby. The previous night he told me that he wanted to bring me to central area for something which i totally had no idea what it was. So got ready and met him, surprisingly he borrowed his friends' car and brought me to town. The whole idea of going there is to get me my birthday present because he did not know which to chose so he brought me down personally to chose. We reached orchard central and as i guessed he wanted to get me dr martens boots which i kind of pestered him to get me, but didn't really want it anymore. So instead, i saw a beanbag and made him bought it for me! Yay, was really happy cze i've really wanted a beanbag for my room. He then drove me to holland to get my party decorations then went to clementi to fetch the girls to my house for a swim. Swam for an hour or more then went to prepare for my party which i was getting pretty excited by then. Around 5ish the buffet arrived and i got baby down to help me settle stuff while i was busy preparing. I couldn't decide on what to wear because i didn't get anything to wear for my birthday which i wanted to to but couldn't for no particular reasons lol. After preparing, the girls and I head down to the pits and my celebration started. I was pretty dissapointed, some of my friend couldn't/didn't turn up and i ordered so much food. What a waste huh. So the night went pretty well, we had games took photos and chatted. Unfortunately, i accidentally gave myself a birthday gift which was a super terrible scratch from the edge of the chair causing me to get seriously bruised for a week. It was really terrible. Overall everything went well and i had an awesome 18th birthday. Wasn't much of what i expected though, nevermind i shall wait for my 21st birthday then. Bye

No comments: