Sunday, March 20, 2011


March holiday will be ending today and i'm totally dreading for school. It's time to mug hard for my O's which might be pretty tough for me. I'm not really in the mood to study ever since school started, O levels is giving me a headache. I might not be doing anything about it, but inside i'm so fucked up. I keep forcing myself to study but i can't being myself to do it because i'm-so-lazy! Gosh i need to buck up seriously, my CA1 is really terrible,the worst in class instead. What a shame... Now, i don't even know if i'm fit for school tomorrow. I've been sick for 3 days and my headache won't go away. I've got a terrible cough and flu, my temperature keeps going up and down. Sigh oh sigh, can i just skip school tomorrow and see the doctor to get a 2 days MC so i don't have to attend school and face reality. T_T

No comments: