Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow, how long have i dragged the update of my trip to universal studios... 2weeks i think hahaha. Been either busy with my new house or i've been lazy, can't blame huh cze i've got school and all the packing to do. But still my fault that i didn't kept my promise. However,i've got the post up now so cut the crap and go straight to the main point. Well, early in the morining i woke up and got ready. Waited for the boys to come fetch me then dilly dally a little and headed to habour front centre to meet up with the rest and have breakfast at macdonals. So, after breakfast we got our tickets to sentosa. Went to Universal studio straight and started exploring .. actually we didn't really explored the place. We went straight to some musical show at some theater, after that we went for rides. The mummy ride was the best, i believe that people who went there would have agreed with me. We played sooooo many times, had so much fun trying to make funny poses with the camera. After that we went to watch another show, it was some action show and it was really nice, i loved all the effects. Then we went exploring the place, and played some stuff, watch some shows, ate some food , took some pictures and lastly, we head for the water ride at Jurassic park , awesome ride! I was lucky enough to have a poncho on, bought it cause i have to protect my birkenstock, can't let it get wet. So i was the only one with poncho on and the rest got extremely wet.The next time i go, i won't wear poncho anymore, get wet then fun mah more thrilling! Heehehehe, that concludes my day at USS. Honestly speaking, i felt that we did not have enough time. Didn't even walked the whole place and we took very little photos. I must go there soon again, and take as many photos as possible! Okay i'm really tired now so goodnight.

No comments: