Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tonight will be my last night at west coast, this will be my last update from west coast coast. Sigh everything will be the last today here in west coast. Tomorrow i'll be moving into my new home at Hillvista. It's such a pity that i have to leave my current home, i love this place so much. So i've packed almost everything that i have to, only left with my bed which i still have to sleep on tonight, so tomorrow the house movers will disassemble my bed and move it to the new house. This means that i still have more packing to do tomorrow. Prolly about by 12pm, i'll be in my new home and everything will be moved in. I hope time would pass slower today, i still wanna spend more time in my room. Oh well, this should be all for now, i still have to go check on what still needs to be packed. Shall blog again soon, well not so soon. I'll be really busy after i move in, got to unpack everything. Goodabye!

No comments: