Monday, November 22, 2010








very little photos, i know right! I wasn't really in the mood that day cause of my intense diarrhea and it was kinda of boring. I didn't even bother taking any self shot photos at home after i did my make up and hair which i usually will. This shows how restless i was that day. Honestly, i thought that prom was a massive waste of time and money except that i get to gather with my classmates again. I spent close to 400 dollars on everything, my heart fucking pain i swear. ++ another reason why i didn't took much photos because i think that i look damn ugly and fat that day. my diet plan didn't worked out right and my arms ended up getting bigger. so i'm kinda pissed off about that. yeah whatever,it's over and it's time to go on a diet again. anyway it's just 25 more days to getting results and i'm totally freaking out inside. I feel so traumatised by the prev experience i had. I've got no confidence in my results AT ALL. I'm so afraid i'll fail again and daddy will freak out and go crazy. I will fucking lose face to every single person i know T_T

No comments: