Wednesday, October 20, 2010






Shall update a little on what i'm doing now. Okay so currently,every single day i'm just going around job hunting. Hoping that someone would be nice enough to give me a call to tell me that i'm hired. But for 2 freaking weeks,no one called me until today wtf. I wasted two weeks of my god damn holiday, and went to look for jobs under the terrible weather. Yesterday i went to Holland,Queensway and Anchor point to look for jobs. Today i went to Jurong east (some company which wants me to do admin, and i fucking suck at computer stuff so it's a no no, but still i applied hahah whatever not gonna care) and i went to Vivo city too. Well i think some jobs i applied got chance especially one of the stalls. Okay anyway today finally i recieved a phone call from the push cart at anchor point. They told me i can go down on friday and they will tell me about the job etc so means i think im hired or something,but then i lied to them and say i need to comfirm with my parents first so i'll call them back again tomorrow to comfirm. the truth was i wanted to wait for one of the shops from vivo to call which i really had a high chance in lah, i called the shop person and ask if i really had chance and they said the supervisor might call me tonight. Well until i've not recieve any phone call yet, shall wait till like 12 lor. If not i go do the push cart already hahahaha. Okay that should be all for now,will update soon again . Oh anw the haze this two days is so fucking terrible omg curse you indonesia!

No comments: