Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seriously ah it's not that i want to bad mouth about teachers,but certain teachers seriously piss me off ttm. An example is like today Mr Ho,once again the teacher who always pisses me off. I think he's got serious pms problems la happy not happy start scolding the students. For goodness sake if you've got really bad temper and tend to vent your stupid anger on the students don't even bother being a teacher la. You will make people hate you for your temper ke yi ma. When i'm in a bad mood like how i was today,you don't see me venting my anger on you right. Didn't even do anything wrong or offend you then start screaming like some stupid bitch. I totally liked what meiqi said to him today "Don't have to come and vent anger on others la, you're acting like a girl sia or maybe worst than one" True true,only girls like to vent on their anger on people,why are you acting like that? I'm not saying that he's one la,but just acting like one. Sigh life sucks when you've got to handle with such teachers in school. I think that he should just quit being a teacher and go be something else sua since he cannot control his temper fullstop.

No comments: