Wednesday, August 4, 2010



I'm sort of happy today,just for one particular reason. Something that i should have already done in the begining of the year or even last year. It's a little lame though,but i'm happy that i actually finished a seq question hahahahaha and i actually just studied it for 1 day and i actually remembered everything i learnt woah. It's like suddenly my brain is functioning so well suddenly,my maths has improve a lot yeah hell lot and i'm really proud of myself because i can actually teach. I'm not suppose to be blogging now,suppose to be studying. But i don't have to mood to study today my body is aching terribly and i don't know why. Feeling really really tired so i'm gonna sleep after finish blogging. Oh anw i can't wait for friday's captain ball competition,our class is gonna fight for first place and hopefully we'll get it. We'll also be going to seoul garden for lunch after that with classmates. Okay goodnight,shall blog again soon.

No comments: