Thursday, August 19, 2010

Am lying on the bed nao using twitter,facebook,tumblr and obviously blogging on my phone now. Feeling really sleepy but I don't feel like sleeping yet cause I wanna go on YouTube search videos on arm and tummy excercises. Can't stand my body as usual, I think it's because of school that is making me grow wider. All we do in school is sit down and listen to clas, sitting down too much is bad because it will cause your stomach to grow bigger especially after meals. Yea this is not an excuse for me to say that I'm fat cze i believe that it's true. Well on the other hand I've been eating lunch this few days too which I'm not suppose to somemore I ate all fastfood. Sigh I wish my body worked like my sis one cze no matter how much she eats she won't grow fat and FYI she eats like a pig soooo much you know. Jealous :( ok that's all i'm kinda annoyed typing through my phone as I got fat fingers and i keep typing the wrong thing. Curse you iPhone why your keypad so small zzzz

No comments: