Sunday, December 11, 2011


Sup readers. Just a short update here before i leave for hongkong tomorrow. The day i've been waiting for is finally here omg, the intense shopping spree i'm gonna have there , the amount of shoes and bags i'm gonna get is driving me nuts! Although it's just a short 4 day in Hongkong and 1 day in Macau i really hope i'll be able to buy tons of stuff back. My flight will be at 4ish tomorrow afternoon and i'll reach HK around 830pm, hais the flight is so fucked up ... why can't it be in the morning like maybe 7am. 3/4 of the day wasted just because of the timing of the flight. Well nothing can be changed, LIVE WITH IT.
Anyway, saw the photo i posted on top? I've decided that i'm gonna get a tattoo like this on the back of my neck. It's not gonna be huge like the one in the photo, just a smaller version down my neck. Don't really wanna make it too obvious cause it won't be nice if my child sees it. Maybe i'll do it in a year or two time. I don't know yet actually.
Okay i'm gonna have an early night today, so goodnight! xoxo

No comments: