Friday, November 11, 2011


As said i'm gonna blog with many photos today and here you are! Woke up pretty early this morning and started packing my table since i was free. Threw away all of my worksheets, files etc and gave some of my textbooks away to my younger cousin. Met up with the girls at 12ish at clementi, you know what i've realized? I've been constantly late whenever i meet the girls or any friends ever since, i keep reminding myself to leave home 45mins before so i won't be late but i always leave half an hour before as i think that i will have enough time. Really need to change this bad habit soon, like starting from tomorrow! I don't like people to be late sotherefore i musn't be late myself. Okay so we had brunch at clementi mall before heading to outrum to see my skin doctor for medicine. After that, we walked to Oakham Market to shop and i manage to get myself a knitted top and a skirt. Finished shopping and headed down to bugis as we wanted to go to ohsofickle, but while waiting for wenqian to arrive we shopped around bugis street. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to continue shopping with them as my parents called and forced me to go have dinner with them at Thai village. I hate it when they do this, forever last minute plans and i'm always forced to go if not ..... (whatever consquence) my dad likes the whole family to have dinner whenever he wants to, so it's really hard to reject him. Yep so i left the girls before wq reached and headed home to wait for dad to come fetch us. Luckily baby came along too which makes me less unhappy hehe. After dinner, we went straight home and i went for a 15min swim with bro as i was bored .... actually honestly i went swimming so that i will have a reason to take a bath as i was really lazy hahaha don't mind me. Watch vampire diaries with baby on my beanbag and he just went home so i'm here blogging! So that's all for today, gonna go catch some sleep soon am really tired now. Town with baby tomorrow (as usual) but this time i'm gonna go try look for a job at town .. so lucks to me! xoxo

No comments: