Monday, June 13, 2011














Sup bitches, today i went out shopping with the girls. Jiayi, Huisiang and I went to Ohsofickle at Haji Lane first before meeting the rest and i bought myself a bag there. Definately will be going back again soon to get shoes and apperals. Honestly speaking, the boutique was smaller than i expected it to be but still Tammy did a great job with the stall. Shopped around bugis street and bought nothing cze my heels were hurting my feet so badly that all i wanted was to sit down in every shop that we went in so end up i couldn't browse around for clothes. After that we headed for dessert and started snapping tons of photos which was mostly deleted (MEIQI!!!). I had to leave early cze of tuition, yup so i went for tuition which the teacher pissed me off so badly i felt like taking out my clog heels to smash his god damn face. Well i'm gonna quit for home tuition soon, so goodbye you gay fag. But i must say that he teacher chemistry pretty well, i just hate their so called " rules and regulation " there which sort of cheats money.

There's something i wanna say but do not wish to explain why. MY DAD IS GONNA "CONFISCATE" MY LAPTOP AND ONLY GIVE IT TO ME ONCE A WEEK IN ORDER TO MAKE ME STUDY. FML FML FML.

No comments: