Sunday, April 3, 2011




















Yesterday I went paintball with the ex newtowner boys together with baby. Well, i need not had to go but my boy insisted me on going to accompany him. Probably because he wasn't really close with the guys so he need me to go. We met up at clementi at 3ish and i finally got my koi after 2weeks, shiok max. The guys drove to yishun if i'm not wrong for their paintball, long long ride. I was really pissed off with baby when we reached there because practically i didn't had anything to do other than to carry their drinks under the scorching sun, suffering from the terribly scent of the place which was like a freaking pig farm. Plus the place was dirty and filled with bugs. Well, i can't do anything about it cze i was already there so i had to bear with all those shit. Still i was nice watching the boys have fun and getting injured. The game was pretty exciting i guess, judging from their reactions after each game. My job was obviously to snap photos to them. Even when i was standing outside of the pit, i still had to protect myself with umbrella and shades from the splashing of the paintball, how clever. If i didn't, my shirt would be filled with splashes of paint. After the game, the guys were complaining on how their injuries hurt, it was pretty bad i guess. By looking at their injuries, i suppose that i will never play paintball. You see, they're guys and their already moaning in pain, so what about the girls then? OUCH. They washed up after that, and drove off for dinner which was a freaking 1hour drive because they lost their way and i couldn't have dinner with them because of ... my parents as usual. They always ruin my day.

No comments: