Sunday, March 27, 2011

I've got really strict parents which are pretty old fashion. I dislike lying to them and try really hard not to. I'm afraid of scoldings and i'll do anything to avoid that. You know best what my parents are like but yet you're puting me in a really difficult position. I know you want me to spend more time with you but i don't want to lie and you'll be really disspointed when i don't. But that's who I am, i'm not a rebellious person. I do everything to get me out of trouble. Every single time i hope you'll understand, but you don't. I'm tired of explaining again and again what my parents are like but you always end up being upset making me really guilty but yet i can't do anything. When will you ever accept who and what my parents are like. I hate feeling so fucked up all the time because of this, it always makes me feel like crying. I can't change anything right now, i only have to live with it until they're willing to give me all my freedom. I can't possibly please both parties. And i know i've got to do the right thing, to be a good daughter. Please spare me a thought.

No comments: