Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm finally done with all my moving house things, well almost. Everything's in place, packed finished and nicely done. The only thing left with my house not done is renovating the living room which is right after cny, my room needs to be painted and buy a beanbag too. Until now,i don't have a mirror in my room yet, only 2 small mirror sitting on my table and cupboard. Don't understand why my parents won't let me nail a mirror onto the wall, which is like so much nice. It's either i buy one mirror nailed onto my cupboard door or buy a standing mirror, and duh obviously i chosed the standing mirror. Don't even know when they're going to buy it for me .. Anyway, i'll be leaving for Bali on wednesday afternoon which is on cny's eve. I'm so frigging excited for the trip and i hope nothing cocks up because last week in indonesia, a volcano erupted causing many flights to be cancelled because of the thick smoke in the air, so the planes can't fly past the area. Sooooo ... i hope everything will be alright by wednesday. I've been dying to go to Bali, go there relax, play watersports, suntan and shopping! But most of the fun would be at the beach, i can't wait!

No comments: