Friday, January 14, 2011

I went for a hair cut today, like finally after several months of nothing wanting to cut. But the end of my hair really cannot maintain anymore, it's very dried up and damage. So i decided to take up the courage to cut away the ends of my hair. Snipped off a little of my fringe to make it a side bangs and made my end a straight cut, which is what i've always wanted. Definately no regrets of cutting my hair, i love it. I look so fresh now, and i think that i kinda look like a good girl with this hair cut, kind of only lah. Maybe some of you thinks that there isn't much difference, which is what my mother say. Open your eyes wider if you really think no difference okay, look at my prev photos, look at how ugly my fringe was covering half of my "beautiful" face. Okay enough said, i'm going off for a movie with my family now. OH ONE MORE THING ABOUT MY HAIR! There's so much more volume in my hair now, compared to the prev one. AWESOME. OKAE BYE!

No comments: