Tuesday, January 4, 2011












Here at the photos from new year's eve last friday. I spent half of my day staying at home as i had no where to go. Around 5plus the whole family sent my dad to the airport as he was leaving for china for his buisness trip. Stayed there till we send dad off at about 7plus then headed to Haji lane to meet baby and his friends for dinner which was a very last minute thing, supposed to meet my basketball mates for gathering but because i stayed at the airport till 7ish and mummy didn't want to send me to hort park which will take me prolly an hour plus or more to reach hort park so i decided not to go then. So we stayed at haji lane till 11 and headed down to some place near by. We welcomed 2011 in a hdb flat's corridoor hahaha, we had to run up to the 6th floor because there was only 1min left and the lift was way to slow. Watched the beautiful fire works with the peeps and then headed up to chill. That's how my spent my nye, a simple yet fun one. Okay, that's all and i shall blog about the universal studio trip tomorrow night. Bye

No comments: