Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPT 20TH BIRTHdAY BAOBI!
It's 3rd January now,1.03 am. I'm freaking sleepy right now but i'll still force myself to blog. So it's my baby's 20th birthday, seems like 20 is still far away from me. His teenage years are gone now, no more teen in his age already! so yesterday, we went to Universal studio with his friends to celebrate his birthday and it's so awesome! I love the place , i love the rides especially the Mummy's rollar coaster, it's not scary but it's very thrilling. We spent the whole day there which really tire all of us out. So after that baby send me home and chilled at my place till after 12 which is when i surprised him with a birthday cake, sang song for him ate the cake and took some photos. All those photos on top except the first one was taken just now like at 12plus, and that's how i look like at 12midnight, so horrible but whatever la hahaha, Okay my eyes are totally shutting down now , i can barely open my eyes while blogging this. I'll blog again with the universal studio photos after the girls upload them up. Not much though, alright then GOODNIGHT.

No comments: