Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I've not been updating this page for quite some time already,that's because i've got nothing to say. Or rather say,i've got no photos to upload so i'll be really reluctant to blog. Okay anyways, i'm coming to the end of my holidays, school will start next tuesday which is one week from today. The thought of going to school, waking up early freaks me out. I'll be in secondary 5 already (finally) and i hope i will be able to cope with school work as it will be a major jump from sec 4 NA to sec 4 NA. My friends told me about how everything becomes so difficult for them, how they're not able to cope with O levels. In other to be consistant in my studies, i would have to revise every day, that's so not me. Oh well i still have to live with it, i repeat my secondary 4 so that i would have a chance to take my o levels, now i've achieved it i've got to work hard for myself. Okay, i'll blog soon again once i've got the photos from my sentosa trip last monday with the girls. Now i got to go do some housework then prepare to meet Justin and off to town. Annyeong

No comments: