Saturday, December 18, 2010

HEY YOOOOOOOOO PEEPZXZXZ! I've gotten back my results today and as you can see from my first sentence,i'm really happy which links to that I PASS MY N LEVELS WITH 16POINTS. I was really worried just now while we're waiting for our turn to get the results,i could not sit still and my palms were all sweaty. I was totally freaking out that moment,it's like i could have just run out the hall and jump down the school. But all my worries were all lifted from from my chest when i gotten my result slip. I was so fucking elated that i ran to my bag and then i slide on the ground on my knees,which hurts like mad after that. I've never felt this relieved in my life,i felt like as if i could fly hehehe.
Well i'm so proud of my girls, they all did perfectly well and we got promoted to sec 5 together! I'm especially proud of my three girls whom are Preeti - the top scorer 8 points , Jiayi and Wenqian who came in second with 11points. All of our efforts are paid off with our awesome results. Most of the guys that we hang around with in class also made it! This means that all the bffs from 4/6 are still gonna be together ! 4/6 FTW ! I LOVE ALL OF YOU
So daddy brought me out for dinner at this awesome japanese restaurent for celebration. It's the best best best jap food i've ever eaten in my whole life. Just to let you all know,the restuarant name is call Botan, location at far east square around china town. MUST.TRY! I swear it's damn awesome!

No comments: