Saturday, November 6, 2010

zomg just coming to realise that grad night is actually just 11days away. i've not even bought a single shit, not a single cloth to wear. why is time passing by so quickly,i've not have enough money to buy yet cause i haven got my pay and i've been spending my savings very quickly. holidays are not my time to save money,i can't save a single cent during holiday if not go out sure no money to use. sigh sigh sigh, very fustrating that i can't decide on what to wear or where to buy my stuff. the worst is i've not even started on my diet to slim down and fit pretty dress lah. my arms are super duper huge right now, die already lah. 11 days comfirm no time to go on a diet, i have got to work and i can't excercise. maybe i should cut down on what i'm eating and then keep standing during work, this might help.
okay anyway i'm kind of excited for tomorrow because i'll be meeting my auntie villa tomorrow with my family. Auntie villa was my maid for 10 years and she left us 2years ago to go back to philliphines, well something happened and she came back to work, not for us though but i wish she did come back to work for us. I miss her like crazy. So she'll be going down to my grandma's place cause it was my grandma who suggested to call her up. My grandma sort of have this intention to hire auntie villa to work for her cause she's the best we ever had. Her cooking skills is 100% amazing. Hahahaha okay,that should be all for now. I know i've not been blogging lately, cause i've got no photos so very lazy to blog. Annyeong!

No comments: