Sunday, September 12, 2010




Letters to Juliet. I swear that this is one of the most amazing film i've ever watch. The whole story is so perfectly written and filmed. The actor and actresses are perfect,their skills are so natural. Amanda Seyfried is one of my favourite actress or rather say my favourite actress. I've watch every single movie she has acted in and i can say she's really really good. The pureness in her face makes her really beautiful plus her voice is so soothing and soft. She's just so natural when it comes to acting, her emotions are so real so natural. I seriously recomend this movie, go watch it. Wow seriously wow, i've learn so much through this movie. This movie shows true love,it makes me believe in true love and destiny. I'm really speechless right now i'm so amazed by the movie.
Well here are some of the movies that Amanda Seyfried has acted in. Mama Mia,Mean Girls, Jennifer body, Dear John, Letters to Juliet, Chloe. These are the ones i've watch, oh guess what i've just searched the movies she has acted and there are quite a few more that i have not watch omg this is great,more Amanda seyfried movies ! Oki goodnight

No comments: