Saturday, August 28, 2010


Yes yes yes yes yes ! Finally it's my chance to meet SHINee after missing twice the chance to meet them. Girls generation is also coming which makes it even better,two of my favourite kpop band are coming ain't that like awesome ship. I can't believe it , every single day i keep thinking about how will it be like when i see SHINee, comfirm go crazy one especially when i see onew. Onew leh ! not some ordinary boy ok. It's effing Lee Jin Ki that i'm gonna meet soon. No matter how much the price is i'm gonna save up every penny i have and go for the concert. I'm gonna go with Justin and Daphne and her sister i think. 3 onew fans together omg i can't wait ! Gahhhhh i'm going crazy again hahahahahah SHINee SHINee SHINee SHINee ! But first i got to concentrate on my N level's before going to the concert!

No comments: